Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the minds of most businesses might as well be another language from another planet. In a way, that is true as it's about how to get your business to show up highly ranked in search results for your product or service offerings by adhering to the rules of a complex algorithm in the Google universe. The reality however, is that if you know the rules and keep up to speed on the releases from Google, it’s really just a lot of work and not so much rocket science.
What do you need to do...well consider the following the chapters under SEO 101:
- On site SEO
- Best practices with other forms of marketing to drive site traffic.
- Meta content writing for all pages on website.
- Keyword focus and conscious repetition in website content and social media.
- SEO GEO pages.
- Structurally compliant and clean website.
- Secure site with analytics and alerts.
- Advanced on-site SEO (proprietary CPR techniques)
- Off site SEO
- Backlinks disavow and relevant link building.
- Referral traffic from social media and public relations.
- Blogger outreach.
- Advertorial and other ways to drive digital ads based recurring traffic.
- Advanced off-site SEO (proprietary CPR techniques)
So here’s the rub though...whatever you do today won’t benefit you until almost a year from now, but nevertheless it is worth it. Make sure your comprehensive digital marketing plan has a healthy dose of SEO so that in the long term your firm can benefit from free (organic) search result rankings and free clicks to your website.