consultpr email marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in the minds of most businesses might as well be another language from another planet. In a nutshell, it is the activity that attempts to improve your rankings in search engines. With millions of companies similar to yours, how do you get the search engines to recognize your company first? No worries, that’s where our expertise comes in. By following the rules of a complex algorithm that includes relevant keywords and narrowing down the geographies to your area, our team can help you climb the search engine ladder.
Here’s some simple SEO 101:
- On-site SEO
- Best practices with other forms of marketing to drive site traffic.
- Meta content writing for all pages on a website.
- Keyword focus and conscious repetition in website content and social media.
- SEO GEO pages.
- Structurally compliant and clean website.
- Secure site with analytics and alerts.
- Advanced on-site SEO (proprietary CPR techniques)
- Off-site SEO
- Backlinks disavow and relevant link building.
- Referral traffic from social media and public relations.
- Blogger outreach.
- Advertorial and other ways to drive digital ads based on recurring traffic.
- Advanced off-site SEO (proprietary CPR techniques)
Warren Buffet said, “Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago”. Investing in the implementation of SEO today is planting your tree. Even though it may take up to almost twelve months to see the fruits of our labor, it will be well worth it in the long run. Let us craft a digital marketing strategy that includes an essential dose of SEO implementation so that you can benefit from organic search result rankings and free clicks to your website.
Have questions about SEO? Click here to schedule a free consultation.